Skip to main content

ETOBI L'OBA (bigger than what people say) JOBI KINGS 2015

Being fearfully excited in God's Presence,
I wrote this song titled: Etobi Loba; to tell to one and to millions that there is no God like my God; the Biggest, the Greatest; and there is none that can be compared to Him .

Click below for free download



LYRICS
Prelude: Oh Lord, my God, Jesus You're bigger than what people say, hay!



Etobi L'oba o, Jehovah Etobi L'oba o/2x
Verse 1: I could remember the days in my life when I was young,
In every little things,
That I've being through,
Everything that I've being through,
In life,
You have being God,
You have being friend,
You have being Father to me,
You have me love,
You have being life,
You have being everything to me,
Who am I,
If it hasn't being for You Lord,
And that is why I give this song
To Praise Your Holy Name,
 and I say;
Chorus; Etobi L'oba o, Jehovah Etobi L'oba o (help me say)
Resp: Etobi L'oba o, Jehovah Etobi L'oba o/2x
Verse 2: Na only You I know,
Even if the whole world says no,
I know that You are mindful of me,
Cuz, in the morning when I wake up,
You're the first THING in my life,
In the night when I wanna sleep,
You're always right there,
To say somethings to my life,
You bless me everywhere;
Front and back left and right;
I can't stop, I can't stop,
Giving You the praise,
That You deserve oh God,
and I say...
(Back to chorus) call/resp proceed
Na Only You I Know
Iwo Ni Mo Ma Yin

Thanks for visiting
Jobi & KCC Africa

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WATCH ETOBI LOBA Music Video directed by Alagba JK (Korrect Films)

Jobi Kings' single "ETOBI LOBA" Music Video directed by Alagba JK (Korrect Films)

The Subject of Kissing in Relationship, Courtship and Marriage

The Subject of Kissing in Relationship, Courtship and Marriage Posted by Pastor Dunamis Okunowo March 20 - Filed in KHC Devotional - #love  #kiss  #kissing  #in love  - 26,281 views I have dealt with this topic before but the question keeps coming up in nearly all the meetings I hold,

Becoming a Background Singer

BECOMING A BACKGROUND SINGER Career Description   The B ackground Singer provides backup to other Singers and musicians in recordings, commercial jingles, or live performances. Background Singers can be employed by a group, or they may freelance. Those working as freelance Vocalists go about their business in a slightly different way. Specifically, they must build up a strong reputation as a great singer who is flexible and available when they are needed. Being a Background Singer requires irregular hours, but these usually are not extreme every single day. One of the most difficult aspects of background singing is having to walk into a recording studio, look over a song, learn it flawlessly and then perform it perfectly–all with little time to rehearse. The Background Singer must also be able to harmonize with a group of Singers with whom he has never before worked. Being versatile is a must, because they may have to perform different styles of music througho...